Ginger Miso Glazed Grilled Salmon
It's easy to dress up grilled salmon with these fresh, Asian-inspired flavors including white miso, ginger, garlic and sesame.
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 4 wild Alaskan salmon fillets (1 to 1 1⁄2 inch thick)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white organic miso
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic® Sesame Seed
- Whisk the glaze ingredients in a small bowl. Reserve a third of the glaze for grilling. Marinate the salmon fillets in the remaining glaze (face down if using a shallow dish) for 30 minutes. Discard marinade.
- Heat the grill and brush with oil if sticking is a concern.
- Once hot, place the salmon fillets on the grill. Cook the salmon, covered, for 15 minutes (for 1 to 1 1⁄2 inch thick fillets) with the skin-side down. Brush the salmon with glaze every five minutes.
- Add the lemon slices during the last five minutes of grill time. Cook the lemon slices for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Brush the salmon fillets with remaining glaze before serving. Serve with grilled lemon slices.
Simply Organic® Ground Ginger
Our A-grade ginger root powder offers the perfect snap of spiciness.
Simply Organic® Sesame Seed
A delicate, nutty taste balances the citrus flavors in this recipe.