Grilled Asparagus Salad
It's a cinch to perfectly season the grilled asparagus and mushrooms in this salad that's hearty enough to serve as an easy summertime entrée.
SERVINGS: 3 to 4
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 2 pounds asparagus
- 1 cup white mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Simply Organic® Vegetable Grilling Seasons
- 7 cups mixed greens (such as arugula, baby greens, mesclun, baby spinach)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Feta or goat cheese crumbles
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Vegetable Grilling Seasons
- a pinch of salt (optional)
- Heat the grill.
- Cut any white ends off the asparagus and discard. Toss the asparagus and mushrooms in a shallow dish with the olive oil and seasoning.
- Once the grill is hot, place the mushrooms and asparagus on the grill. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, flipping the vegetables once.
- Remove the vegetables from the heat and allow to cool. Once cool enough to handle, cut the asparagus into one-inch pieces.
- Assemble the salad in a large bowl: greens, cheese, grilled asparagus and mushrooms.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the salad dressing ingredients. Pour the dressing over the salad.
Grilling Seasons® Vegetable
A savory seasoning blend with a touch of heat. Excellent on all kinds of veggies — peppers, onions, zucchini, tomatoes, asparagus and more.